Should you choose to take the boat to the neighbouring lagoon, drive to the historical city Stralsund or bike to Putbus: many interesting and diverse activities await you all around the natural oasis Gustow. Whether you go for a swim at our small beach or rent one of our motorboats for a tour across the water, you'll never be bored in Gustow.
Dinner in the small harbour restaurant in the neighbouring lagoon “Puddeminer Wiek”, a visit to the organic manufacturing center “Landwerthof”, or a day in the nearby beach town Altefähr or the World Heritage Sight Stralsund: Everything is possible with one of the small motorboats you can rent by the day.
Everything you need to know:
- By the day charter motorboat Jakol 510 // 15 PS for 9 hours (09.00-18.00)
- Costs 80.00 EUR/ boat plus fuel
- No license needed
- Use of SA to SU till max. 5 bft
- Shipping routes in the “Greifswalder Bodden”, max. 5 people, incl. sonor, and all the equipment required on board (L 5, 10m, B 2, 10m, T 0,30 - 0,80m)
- Deposit: EUR 250.00/ boat to be deposited in cash or per credit card (Visa/Master), deterrent fee: max. EUR 500.00 / boat / damage
- We recommend the “VDWS safety tool” to reduce the deterrent fee in case of damage
Discover Rügen's wonderfully untouched countryside by bike or on foot. We'd especially like to recommend the hike to the neighbouring lagoon "Wamper Wiek" that can be reached by a small path through the woods. The "RügenRADweg", a bike path along old train tracks that leads from Stralsund all the way to Gustow, is perfect for those of you who feel like a longer bike tour.